As the political tide turns after the recent inauguration of President Trump, it becomes increasingly important that if you are an immigrant, you consult with a top immigration attorney in Rhode Island. Federal Immigration Law is in place to determine whether or not a person is an alien and if they have the legal duties, rights, and other obligation of someone who is considered an alien in the United States.
While it may seem difficult at times, the federal immigration law is also in place to ease the process for people to become permanent residents of the United States. If you are considering coming to the United States so that you can become a permanent resident, or you have lived here for years and are struggling with deportation or removal, we are prepared to assist you.
Why Choose The Law Office Of John E. MacDonald
At the Law Office Of John E. MacDonald, Inc., we have been handling immigration issues facing the people of Rhode Island for over 20 years. Our firm can react to removal proceedings and other serious problems facing immigrants very quickly. Some of the issues that our firm can assist you with are:
- Medical Employment / Visas
- Citizenship And Naturalization
- Removal Hearings
- Family Based Immigration
At our office, John MacDonald is consistently recognized as a top immigration attorney in Rhode Island, and he is ready to put his experience to work for you. Our attorney has experience with all facets of the immigration process and is very up to date with the newest developing issues facing the immigrant community. We can assist our clients with visas including:
- B – Temporary visas for business or pleasure
- E – Visas for those looking to come to the United States for trade or investment through their country
- J – Visas for those coming to the United States for a program designated by the Federal Government.
- H-1B – Alien for professional work
- H-2 – Alien to perform a temporary service
- H-3 – Alien to receive special training
- as well as many other visa types
Contact A Top Immigration Attorney in Rhode Island
If you or a loved one is in need of assistance from a top immigration attorney in Rhode Island, contact the Law Office Of John E. MacDonald, Inc. for a free initial consultation today or call 401.421.1440.