We know that you certainly have your fair share of choices when it comes to choosing a lawyer to defend your rights. However, the Law Office of John E. MacDonald, Esq., is the Providence criminal defense law office you can trust to defend your rights, no matter the seriousness of the crime you’ve been charged with. With extensive experience in both trial and appellate courts, John E. MacDonald, Esq., works tirelessly to get the best possible outcome for all of his clients.
Why should you hire the Providence law office of John E. MacDonald, Esq.?
There are a number of benefits to working with an attorney like John E. MacDonald, Esq., such as:
- He defends a wide variety of criminal cases. Whether you’re looking at a felony charge, or a misdemeanor charge, John E. MacDonald, Esq., can handle it.
- He is readily available. You can be arrested anytime, anywhere, for a crime. That’s why John E. MacDonald, Esq., is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He answers emails quickly and efficiently, even if he’s away from the office, with the family on holiday, or on vacation. He also offers a free, no obligation consultation so you can see the best way to handle your case.
- Our Providence Law Office has helped countless people defend seemingly impossible situations. While past results, of course, do not guarantee future success, it’s pretty telling that cases that looked impossible to win on behalf of the client, on the surface, were successfully defeated by the Law Office of John E. MacDonald, Esq. To see just a few of the many case studies, click here.
- He doesn’t just handle criminal cases. In addition to the wide variety of criminal cases that the Law Office of John E. MacDonald, Esq., defends, he is also available to defend any civil cases that you may be facing. He is an experienced personal injury lawyer, handles divorce and child custody cases, assists clients with immigration matters, and even helps people with post-conviction relief.
- He works in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts. As a licensed attorney in both states, he’s able to help a much wider range of clients, no matter how difficult their case may seem to them.
Contact John E. MacDonald, Esq., Today!
Let John E. MacDonald, Esq., help you with your case. Call 401.421.1440 today to schedule your free, no obligation consultation, and find out for yourself why he’s the Providence law office that will get you the results you deserve!